CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Strongyles/Morgellons Protocols

SHARKMAN Views: 11,558
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,233,136

Re: Strongyles/Morgellons Protocols

What effective options????? LETS SEE, YOU SAY I OVERMEDICATE AND HAVE AN UNKNOWN CRITTER WHEN STAGE 4 DISSEMINATED AUTOHYPERINFECTION STRONGYLOIDIASIS IS WHAT I AM TREATING. I tell people on this blog with clinical conditions that their symptoms, white blue and red threads, feathers rashes itching dry cough etc. was what I was going thru before I got help thru a vet friend AFTER MODERN MEDICINE FAILED FOR 2 YEARS. I POST my symptoms for a reason, so people can give themselves information to make a personal informed decision. I am a very busy individual that cares enough to help people with info on strongyles. If it wasn't for this website (SPECIFICALLY ICU'S PROTOCOL) my gen pract and vet friend wouldn't know how to treat me ther are no real protocols. BUT the part I didn't like was people like you trying to convince people that morgellons is real when its not. STRONGYLOIDES ARE REAL... THEY ARE THE SUPERWORM...I FELL INTO THE TRAP OF MORGELLONS, TELL A DR YOU THINK YOU GOT MORGELLONS THEY WANT TO SEND YOU TO A SHRINK!!!! TELL THE DR YOU THINK YOU GOT STRONGYLES YOU MIGHT GET CURED!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)