CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: identify pictures please

yeyeta Views: 11,625
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,232,253

Re: identify pictures please

Hello thanks for your reply.

I am completely sure they come from inside me, they were on my bed but also in my underwear, I think they go out through the anus or vagina, I am not sure. I am a little bit scared now, shall I expect the lesions on the skin? what can I do? I am performing the andreas Kalcker protocol for áscaris and I know I had some of them, because I felt them moving and each time one died I suffered the die-off, then I felt the larvae moving, then palpitations, then I started to caugh strange things. And I expelled a skin but this was 10 years ago (the picture is in Curezone). It must be an áscaris.

But 10 years ago I also made some protocols and felt the movements and itching, but one day I decided it was all delusional, because never ended. When I stopped disturbing my parasites they stopped disturbing me and I thought I no more had them inside me.

Until now. I am terribly constipated and that's why I started again to follow a diet against candida, and all started again, my parasites didn't like it and made me know it.

Ascaris is enough for me, I don't need morgellons, can't they be the same thing? It is not fair. I know nothing about morgellons. There are not chemtrails in Spain as far as I know.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)