CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: identify pictures please

SHARKMAN Views: 12,220
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,232,479

Re: identify pictures please

Every symptom of morgellons that I read about I have, red threads, black threads, purple threads, clear spider web threads, white feathers,skin legions, rashes etc. strongloidiasis is what I have !!! The threads are the strongyles spraying a cocoon to molt in your skin so they graduate to the next stage. The white feathers are the old skin of a strongyle that molted. The specs are the old cocoons of the strongyles. I lost 40 pounds of weight since june 2014 that's when I started a heavy parasite protocol. I have gotten rid of 95 to 98 percent of my worm burden. Most people must realize every time you kill the adults and juveniles with meds , is thousands of eggs still have to hatch for another cycle. Some strongyles live in muscle skin and cartilage making it hard for meds to reach. The eggs are usually laid in the small and large intestinal lining and the eggs are not affected by meds. The whole purpose of a heavy med protocol is to kill them faster then they can breed. There are over 50 species of strongyles and still no accurate testing in humans. Stool samples are unreliable due to low burden in stool reminiscent of this species. blood tests are unreliable due to multiple species and blood tests are just test for strongyloid stercalis species. Not an expert on treating but I am an expert on having the disease, understanding the symptoms, researched my enemy and worked closely with a DR that understands this particular parasite problem I have. Any time you want to chat I have lots of info on dealing with this very dangerous enemy.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)