CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Strongyles/Morgellons Protocols

maybelle180 Views: 11,232
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,233,118

Re: Strongyles/Morgellons Protocols

It's Very Much a part of my theory. Just not one that's welcome much in these parts.

It goes like this: They are not merely strongys but the superworm we have heard so much about.

They are:
a) resistant to everything we currently have
b) not just strongy's, but gifted with some additional abilities, as you have said: the ability to remain within the host for entire life cycle, which is HUGELY adaptive.
c) The ability to remain within host, as you described, with no secondary host or environment, makes me think you're not necessarily dealing with strongys....I would need to see pics.
d) A unique population. They must be handled on a one-on-one basis, as a few of the strongy papers recommend....Europe has stopped making OTC anthelmintics in order to slow the rapid development of resistance. The US has also restricted several effective compounds. This is common knowledge.

My theory says parasite population will increase with increasing treatment, since adults can be as small as a thousand cells. When you "kill them"...or more correctly, paralye them, they are either digested, or they fall to pieces, thereby reproducing a thousandfold (parthenogenesis...think tapeworm)....if you do not shit them out fast enough, while they are paralyzed, you have a bunch of clones, alive and well...and much more resistant to whatever you just attacked them with.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)