CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Women Please Beware Before Using a Jamu Stick - Warning !!!

Views: 18,756
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 1,661,383

Re: Women Please Beware Before Using a Jamu Stick - Warning !!!

I'm so sorry you had this awful experience and even more sorry that your good intentions were met with such obnoxious rudeness and unwarranted judgement. I was considering using the Jamu stick because after giving birth to my son at an older age things weren't the same in that area. I have been happily married for 14 years to the same wonderful man so I am not promiscuous as one rude poster implied. Instead of the stick I bought the vaginal tightening pills that are used as suppositories and that was a HUGE mistake. Those pills left me with terrible vaginal irritation, rash, itching, and burning. After two weeks of apple cider vinegar douches, creams, and ointments I am finally close to being healed. If I had seen your experience with the Jamu stick I would have played it safe and NOT ordered those pills. You've done a great service by warning other women.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)