CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: no offense

Views: 40,359
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,661,833

Re: no offense

Hi, Thank you for sharing your Jamu experience. It sounds awful! I am thinking I would like to use one but have concerns about the herbs used. Does anyone know what they use? I dont think its a good idea to use something that uses hormones such as testosterone as it may affect vaginal cells and what about the guy absorbing extra testerone? I am keen to research what the herbs are and assess safety, then to ensure non stick, maybe soak in sesame oil first and clean with Colloidal Silver . As an ancient treatment JAMU must have some validity and I fully support you giving it a go. I think in the west we have been estranged from herbs and vagina care of traditional means.
Who ever made the scathing comments is simply ignorant and lacking in common sense.

Thanks again and anyone who has knowledge on the herbs, I would appreciate any info!
Its great we can talk about these things and share.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.309 sec, (1)