CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Women Please Beware Before Using a Jamu Stick - Warning !!!

HappyHusband Views: 78,108
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,119,643

Re: Women Please Beware Before Using a Jamu Stick - Warning !!!

Can I get some love here women. Am I not what every husband you wish for? My best friend, my wife, the IN LOVE left long ago. I love her, but more important. If I was to cheat of do anything, it would disrespect her. I failed to mention, we are quite comfortable Financially, retired at 54/51. I, not for looks, but for mula, have had many a younger lady make offers. Hey, I am not dead, I am 54, maybe feeling a bit of that aging, I am old, I did not need a corvette (some may understand that). If I ever did anything like that to my wife, it would be disrespect and I believe the only time I ever disrespect her is when we get into one of those 2-3 times a year heavy arguments. RESPECT, DISRESPECT BETTER SAID, is just not something in my mind. Nothing will ever be used if we do not know what it is and I will never let her do anything that we do not know long term outcome for my pleasure. Sit next to me, hold my hand, get frisky, that is all the Guru Stik I need. How could any man bring something like this home. Incredulous. She bought it, used it without my knowledge, IT DOES WORK. Never entering my wife again, I broke it, smashed it and not knowing what it is, put plastic all around it and wrapped it in shipping tape to ensure no one came across it dumpster diving. DO NOT USE IT WOMEN. For Hygiene, Douche. Safe Douche. If you have to much Discharge, besides wearing your panty liner, speak with your doctor. Some women are just that way, some are just too dry. DO NOT BE EMBARRASSED TO TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR. easy if female, but a man doc might stop you. He has seen and heard it all and you speaking with him about Feminine hygiene is NOT anything he will think twice about but helping. If still embarrassed, he probably has some female nurses around. When they pre do you, talk to them. They speak with the doctor, it is not embarrassing to you, you get, depending on answering the guestions, he will more than likely refer you to a GYN. Most of you may have one. GO SEE THEM. As for the tightening. Do not do it, if your partner has a serious problem with that, tell him as I look at it. Look at that picture of your children, make him understand he is just as much why it is that way. If your man ever, past talking nice together says something and makes you feel insecure, cut it off and now say okay, make me happy. Do not tolerate a man making you feel uncomfortable for size and especially odor. Go to the doc, they have all the answers for you wonderful women for being so great to us men. That is all I have to say about this, way too much, way to personal, but there are good men out there haters of men, you just picked the wrong one and you may want to go back to your relationship with your dad, then look forward. You may have got just what you thought you wanted in a man.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)