CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: jamu sticks

Views: 104,140
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,662,015

Re: jamu sticks

u are comparing me to a woman who inserted a potato into her vagina??? ...u are presumptuous and rude! i used an item INTENDED for vaginal use and validated through ages of cultural use, and which i am _trained_ in herbal medicine to use! the stick's herbs can draw the cyst, and it is the perfect way to deliver/hold them where needed (but, what happened to me could happen to someone else so i am urging other women not to try this)!

i posted to share with women an experience i had so they might be cautious - and u felt the need to respond, calling me/any other woman who would use this, foolish, as well as project your bitterness about men/why women would use this for men, spout condescending advice about hygiene ("as for cleanliness, it shouldn't be that hard. all you have to do is wash 2x a day with a good body wash") LIKE we don't wash ourselves already?! some women STILL have vaginal issues despite keeping impeccable hygiene!

NEITHER ONE OF US THINK WOMEN SHOULD USE JAMU STICKS - myself NOT for women's empowerment reasons and NOT thinking they seem foolish ...i can see the value they might have, BUT something can go wrong so, again, i urge women not to try this.

that is all i wish to say on this...

wishing u well...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)