CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help for never ending itching critters that have been ruining my life! Hope to helps someone

RealEyesRealise Views: 4,246
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,313,667

Re: Help for never ending itching critters that have been ruining my life! Hope to helps someone

I am in total agreement with you that essential oils are effective, and I think it is such a shame when people hijack others conversations with the single intention to spread ill informed negativity and basically try to belittle and bully people, and tell them they shouldn't be posting. No one has the right to do that, and it is always these same people that, when challenged, lash out at a others and accuse them of being "bxxchy" when it is their own attitude at fault. Very sad indeed. I try to remind myself to be kind to attention seekers, as they surely have issues, but it can be hard, especially when they insult others who have been really helpful. Sorry, totally off subject but I needed to get that out :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.099 sec, (1)