CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help for never ending itching critters that have been ruining my life! Hope to helps someone

RealEyesRealise Views: 3,763
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,311,876

Re: Help for never ending itching critters that have been ruining my life! Hope to helps someone

I've also tried consuming different essential drops (trying to avoid potentially poisoning myself though!)
I've had all the different things I uesd for the lotion for a while, with varied success, but there is definitely something that was more effective for me in that specific combination- no idea which, some may be irrelevant.
In the early days of me treating myself (was originally stupidly under the care of the NHS and have seen so many different consultants/departments, and also having a pre-existing illness that causes fatigue, insomnia and pain, no professionals wanted to look past it, even though I KNOW this is so.ething different, and not what I have had my wholewheat life- you would think that they would trust my ability to know the difference! ) I carried out several digestivetract parasite cleanses but I never had symptoms in that area, everything started with my skin, and have had more luck with topical treatment. I think timing also has something to do with it as whatever it is, it definitely has cycles where it feels like my skin gets a short break (never long enough to heal!)
Hopefully with the lotion helping on the surface, and the peppermint vapour chasing down anything in blood and then organs, I at least am changing the environment inside my body.
Good luck with the new things you are trying- it's definitely necessary to change what you are doing and keep looking for solutions- I've seen so many people swearing by the same regime that they have been doing for years, and recommending it because they read it somewhere or were told to, but they are not better! That's the main reason I have lurked so long, as I wanted to make a meaningful contribution rather than repeat many posts I've read!
Best wishes

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.906 sec, (1)