CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help for never ending itching critters that have been ruining my life! Hope to helps someone

RealEyesRealise Views: 3,467
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,314,572

Re: Help for never ending itching critters that have been ruining my life! Hope to helps someone

I think there will always be people like that in life, even more so when they can hide behind keyboards and be as mean as they like. Negativity is only contagious if we allow it to be. It's awful that mostly appart from a cure, what we are in need of due to all the stigma that goes with these horrible issues, is a bit of non judgmental acceptance,so we owe it to ourselves not to be pushed around by unpleasant people, and although it can seem otherwise, I'm sure they are the minority a nd most users are just normal people with the same wishes as us. I know personally,I lurked so long without posting because I suspected that there would be some troll with nothing better to do, waiting for someone new to play with, and now that I have gone to the trouble, I'm quite happy to stay in my little corner and experience the nice people who post for any reason, even just to know we are not alone.
Please do keep me updated on how you get on, and if you find any other helpful sites/pages. Hopefully more people will also find us here and feel confident to join in knowing that they are welcome and won't be judged :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.359 sec, (1)