CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help for never ending itching critters that have been ruining my life! Hope to helps someone

CalamityJane Views: 3,554
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,312,475

Re: Help for never ending itching critters that have been ruining my life! Hope to helps someone

Essential oils do work in conjunction with herbs, fresh and raw spices.

If it did not work then I would not have had all the die off I had last week that made me feel so sick. Now my partner is suffering die off with the parasite Rx regimen we both are on these past three day. I am fine. The only difference is that I started the Antibiotic this evening because my throat was swelling but more so because it is suppose to kill Staph infections and focus on the bacteria in the gut.

I totally use natural products and would be fine with only that, but others are not alone in thinking natural products are a product of witchie poo magical potions, add my partner to that list. Which is a shame, but does save me a whole bunch of work making twice the amount of pills. But, I found that while killing and repelling the worms that scattered them throughout my body, the pills also kept my blood clean and I did not suffer a candida yeast infection that is normal when taking Rx Antibiotics . So that is something to look forward to.

Essential oils, herbs and spices takes much longer to work, but they definitely are gentler. With Rx you have to worry about the die off and not knowing how intense it will be and the hidden factor of any other consequences of gifts the worms are carrying or where they have lodged to die. I did not appreciate the biting and poking while taking the herbs, but I do admit that I did not have any other real sensations other that the two days of smelling dead rotting unpleasantness.

I do believe personally that I as an American do not know enough about the human body as people may have known hundreds of years ago. We are raised very ignorantly to listen to others and expect answers from those that know better than us. The opinion, 'Don't fill our little head with worries over things we can not contemplate or concern ourselves with.' "Too bad they forgot to tell the medical field this was the plan, because the doctor's I have seen, act like they are on strike." You would think I asked them to walk on water not for their opinion or help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)