CureZone   Log On   Join
Help for never ending itching critters that have been ruining my life! Hope to helps someone

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
RealEyesRealise Views: 4,836
Published: 5 years ago

Help for never ending itching critters that have been ruining my life! Hope to helps someone

This is my first new forum message after months of "lurking"!
Something has been eating me alive and I've considered scabies, other mites,demodex, skin worms, larvae,springtails, dreaded morgellons, and I had tried pretty much everything from parasite cleanses to albendazole too many to list with varying reief( bought online as doctors have been worse than useless - another story!
In the last couple of days I have experienced 2 major break thoughs I MUST share- time to give back!
The first was that I made a lotion? Mostly coconut oil ( half a regular jar), added around 10 drops of the follwing:
Teatree
Clove bud
Oregano
Lavender
Eucalyptus
Sweet orange
Peppermint
Contents of about 5 odourless garlic caps
I then topped up with sweet almond and olive oils and whisked it up really well.
In the shower after washing hair and body, I covered myself in the lotion, starting with scalp. Now this sounds discussing but straight away as massaging, HUNDREDS of hard white things made a mass exodus (some type of mite?) Felt gritty and kept oncoming as I applied more. This carried on all over my skin as I worked my way down to feet and immediately all itching ceased. I honestly thought I'd finally lost the plot! Over the next 24 hours I applied it to any itchy area and aways the white things couldn't get to fast enough!
I'm not selling anything and I'm still I'm shock that it worked so instantly!
The next part is even weirder:
Today I had skin worms literally boring out of my body, lesions bleeding for no reason and my skin felt different, smoother and like there was something happening to the worms (chronic in face, neck (nests suspected each side), chest, under breasts, ears, stomach, back, pubic mound where I suspected a main nest and buttocks. It took me a while and it suddenly clicked!
I gave up smoking some time ago and have been vaping. I added some peppermint oil to a mint choc flavor that tasted too weak. I believe that inhalling this has sent it around my blood much the same way it does with nicotine. These creatures have been virtually been melting out of me, a gross thing but for the first time in years my skin feels clear and smooth- 2 days ago I looked like a burns victim on my hands and my face was so dry with angry red lesions. I intend to experiment with a drop of clove and tea tree but ran out with my option making. If anyone out there is brave enough to try this, please let everyone know how you get on- I've been suicidal over this and I really hope this can be of use to someone. Warm regard

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.344 sec, (2)