CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help for never ending itching critters that have been ruining my life! Hope to helps someone

CalamityJane Views: 3,589
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,311,684

Re: Help for never ending itching critters that have been ruining my life! Hope to helps someone

That is great news. I am hoping that my husbands lesions will be healing also as we progress through the parasite regimen. The parasite that was contracted four months ago seemed to be carrying worms and the bacteria that form threads. After everything I have read Malessezia Yeast seems to be the same as Morgellon's? Not sure. But the fibres have a drive and will of their own as I caught one walking up the inside of my arm last night without the parasite present because they have been all poisoned. That leaves the removal of dead worms and now the demise of the bacteria that is the strangest creature I have ever experienced.

I do have a question. I have just finished three days of the combo of Ivermectin/Albenza first day and then Prazi/Albenza the second day, continuing the Albenza for the next 14 days. I notice that my skin reeks of chemicals. The bacteria/threads is very active today and my neck feels like crispy broken glass and small pieces of the bacteria are coming out. Does this sound like a good thing to you? Because the next big doses have a two week follow up of Ivermectin and then Prazi, which is a whole 11 days from now. Though I will be continuing the Albenza I am wondering when I should start to worry. Because I felt more in control when I was on my natural herbal remedies and treatments and going this chemical route is in support of my partner more so than my own. Most of all the Morgellon's blogs are gone and are blank and it is hard to know what is normal and not normal or just someone's personal experience.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.895 sec, (1)