CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help for never ending itching critters that have been ruining my life! Hope to helps someone

RealEyesRealise Views: 3,480
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,316,411

Re: Help for never ending itching critters that have been ruining my life! Hope to helps someone

Many different things can work together, just as an example these are the ingredients of a popular parasite cleanse capsule available on amazon: INGREDIENTS PER 1 CAPSULE: Magnesium caprylate - 175mg Cinnamon bark powder - 100mg Clove powder - 100mg Shiitake mushroom powder - 100mg Garlic powder extract (deodorised, providing 10,000ppm allicin) - 75mg Glucomannan 90% powder - 50mg Pumpkin seed P.E 4:1 (40% - equivalent to 200mg fresh pumpkin seed powder) - 50mg Chicory root P.E 4:1 (equivalent to 120mg fresh chicory root powder) - 30mg Cayenne extract 7:1 (equivalent to 100mg fresh cayenne powder) - 14.3mg Fenugreek seed P.E 4:1 (equivalent to 48mg fresh fenugreek seed powder) - 12mg Olive leaf extract 15:1 (equivalent to 50mg fresh olive leaf powder) 3.3mg
I am not familiar with the things you mentioned, my own experience was of parasites poss worms or mites rather than fungal and all the things I used have really helped me but thanks anyway. I hope you are able to successfully treat yourself, I have had no help from doctors, and certainly dont claim to be an expert, however many have extensively researched and tested protocol s etc for their own treatment.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.078 sec, (1)