CureZone   Log On   Join
Cartel employees getting their itty-bitty feelings hurt...

Views: 5,049
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,294,073

Cartel employees getting their itty-bitty feelings hurt...

Well, well. Employees really hate being called out. Oh, bad msg alerts a plenty apparently. One of the regular posters who is not one of the employees is apparently a mod on the forums I post on most often. Since lately I'm not implicating , but confronting the employees, they've been getting their little feelings all hurt and whining with a bad msg alert which she's warned me about.

So, I'm taking the gal at her word and leaving it for the El-*th to clean up. More and more employees disappearing and then reappearing as a much nicer version.

I'm hearing that a new woman El-*th has come on board to help. She's doing a much more thorough investigation into who she's pretending to be, it seems. Other than subtle differences, I wouldn't be able to tell.

So, it's on them now. I'll just post here, and if I see a real poster's question. And this time stick to it. :) I just hate criminals and get hooked so easily by their lies and fear mongering. Blah. So, better tap, I guess. It appears enough of an issue to warrant it.

So maybe more later. :) Or maybe not, since sweetie is home.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)