CureZone   Log On   Join
Missed yesterday---was busy with my new blog, plus an analysis...

Views: 5,050
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,294,073

Missed yesterday---was busy with my new blog, plus an analysis...

Missed yesterday---was busy with my new blog.

So now it's the fear mongerers and that one fellow still trying to discredit me. I kinda suspected what he was up to for a while now, but it's just become so obvious it's impossible to ignore. He has his one little limited spiel about one medical scam but conveniently fails to notice the hordes of other scams the 'elite' were running in the same industry and so many other places.

His way in--like always--if you can't beat 'em, join 'em, and shred the movement from inside. Problem is I don't have a movement. I am just speaking the truths I've learned and discovered.

I suspect he's one of their higher level 'control/spin' consultant employees. Most of them are not really rocket scientists, but he's a bit smarter. He does the whole question the same thing over and over, no matter what I respond with which is an effort to make his opponent do what I call 'chasing their tail' to try and make me waste time ---and try to get me to give up out of frustration. And of course, his own brand of fear mongering. Trying to make things seem far more dire than they are. Oh yah, he's a pro.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)