CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hot water on eczema euphoria phenom; anyone?

nazzzy Views: 63,388
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 1,089,678

Re: hot water on eczema euphoria phenom; anyone?

Hii

Im sooo glad I've found this site n thread. I dont usually sign up but had to when doing research on this topic! Ive suffered from eczema on my arma for a few years but over the last few months I've been having a shower with boiling hot water and when i run the water over my arm's OMG what a feeling, i thought i was alone on this... i told my wife and she gave me a weird look. Im a bloke, but the feeling u get i bet its like an orgasam...better than sex! I know its bad for the skin and it actually makes my skin darker when i do it... after 2-3 of pure sensational feeling i tell myself im not going to do it again but next time i get in the shower i just can't control myself!! Therz no feeling like it in the world! PlZ share your stories, im so happy i know other people have experienced this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)