CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hot water on eczema euphoria phenom; anyone?

postmanpain Views: 136,129
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,083,122

Re: hot water on eczema euphoria phenom; anyone?

I know this is a really late reply to a really old post but im sure some fellow sufferers will still see this.

I have been suffering from eczema for about 10 years now and have tried all the recommendations available, (even including herbalist nonesense!)

Like many others who have replied to this post i discovered the hot water treatment a few years back when i was unable to sleep because of an intense itch in my skin. i put it under hot water and got that feeling of momentary ecstacy that some have described.

My personal theory is that the hot water opens up the miniscule lesions on the skins surface that get filled with dust and grime, the dust that gives that itch in the first place is released and the itch is relieved. this is only a personal theory but its seems to make sense.

The problem is that it does seem to make the situation worse in the long run with spreading and weeping. at the time i had been prescibed a cream called 'fucibet' this was to stop infection (weeping) and inflamation. This cream has quite literally changed my life! i found when i applied it staight after the hot water part the affected areas were 'cured' after 48 hours.

The same affected areas came back within a couple of weeks if i didnt apply any cream, but if i kept up the application it kept it at bay. I have come to terms with my condition being long term but this seems to be a real solution to my problems.

I relise that there may not be such topical ointments available elsewhere in the world from the UK but i would stongly recommend 'fucibet'

any replies welcome!
peace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)