CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hot water on eczema euphoria phenom; anyone?

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
PetMama Views: 135,134
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,696,852

Re: hot water on eczema euphoria phenom; anyone?

I too have discovered the itch relieving effects of hot water. I think it happened while I was washing dishes one day, as my outbreaks seem to mostly manifest around the wrist and inside of elbows. This is only my second bout in over a year, so I'm confident that my un healthy Diet over the years is the root cause. But back to the hot water. After I started doing this, my right arm started to weep profusely for 2 days, then the worst oozing places seemed to have gotten well literally over night. The skin is normal and healthy. Other areas with big postules have calmed down and are flatter than before. It appears that the oozing is a healing process, a response of the immune system to an irritant.So it seems to me to be a good thing and needs to come out, which seems to have been the case with me.My skin was better after the oozing. Here are some of the answers I have found to the question of the oozing:
"
If the yellow substance is transparent, it's serous fluid -- the fluid that acts as a medium to hold and move blood cells. When wounds heal, part of the process is to form a sterile barrier, but if this barrier is slightly permeable, and the body flushes serum through it in an outwards direction, it can act as a cleaning mechanism. It's a healthy sign.

Cloudy or murky yellow fluid -- pus -- is however a sign of infection. It's a slurry of bacteria, dead and alive, and antibodies, also dead and alive. You can help your body along here by applying an antiseptic like betadyne or hydrogen peroxide."

Here's a link to a story I found quite interesting from a guy who suffered from eczema. You really have to read all the pages. Everything makes sense and it offers another view to the "hot water treatment".
http://www.eczemacure.info/home/index.php?page=my-eczema-flares-up

I read somewhere that hot water draws out from deep within. Well, we do want to draw out whatever the largest filtering organ of our body wants to get rid of. Make sense? I also started to take baths with dead Sea Salt , which is said to have soothing and healing effects on skin. After the bath and in between I apply pure shae butter (melted) mixed with a few drops of tea tree oil. This helps to hydrate and moisturize the new layers of skin, and at the same time soothes the skin. When I work (part time), I wrap the weeping areas.
At home I apply some Bentonite clay powder to absorb the weeping and this also feels cooling and relieves itching immediately. Bentonite clay draws toxins to itself and locks them in, so as soon as I have made some hydrated clay I will also apply some clay packs to my affected areas. As I have used clay for many different things for quite a few years, I know this will definitely be helpful in drawing out of the skin what needs to come out and at the same time, as I have experienced the healing effect of clay, it will calm and soothe the skin and help it heal.

As for the people who say that they get worse after using hot water, well, here's a simple answer why. It's not that things are getting worse, it's just that more of the irritants are drawn to the surface (which is a good thing, since it's leaving our bodies), making it SEEM as though you are getting worse. Ever heard someone say it's gonna get worse before it gets better? I for one would rather help the process of getting it out instead of hampering the process. As I said before, the skin is the largest organ we have to help protect us from outward irritants as well as filtering out irritants that come from within. Anyone up in age as I am (57), I would definitely advise to look at their lifestyle and eating habits. It takes many years for us to wreak havoc on our bodies, and the problems we have now are no doubt our body finally saying ENUFF!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)