CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hot water on eczema euphoria phenom; anyone?

xcooxx Views: 134,828
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,781,250

Re: hot water on eczema euphoria phenom; anyone?

wow so i just stumbled across this thread on google because i literally just had an insanely hot shower and have been having these showers for a while because of the way they really do relive the pain. so tonight i just decided to randomly google if there are other people out there... clearly there are!

what i don't get is why everyone is saying that hot showers are 'bad in the long run'?? why is this? i've been cranking up the temperature and targeting all the key areas, for me that's behind the knees, upper thighs, down my arms and on my back as well. there really doesn't seem to be anything better than letting the hot water soothe the skin.

after the shower i take time to moisturise all my skin thoroughly but my eczema really is so so bad. i find it's just at night when i simply cannot resist the itching any longer.

i'm just amazed that there are other people out there who do the same things as me! hot showers, leaning against radiators, hair drying my skin, even pressing hot mugs of tea on my hands and arms, anything hot really!!

so why is it so bad in the long run? i'm going to try and get out of the hot shower habit but i know it will be pretty hard.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.174 sec, (1)