CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HIV undetectable

parazapper Views: 13,922
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,219,791

Re: HIV undetectable

>- another exaggeration

No exaggeration, plain verifiable fact.

>- I have build several devices with the help of several electronic engineers, one which was more complex than any of your devices and the production cost + a high enough margin to make it worth the time and effort, was lower than your zapper MY...

Sell it. You will go broke very quickly. They already have what you are claiming and it is called a GB4000, sell for at least 6 to 10 times what the MY costs.

And I seriously doubt that what you say is true. It would have cost you close to $100,000 US in development cost just to come close to the MY.

Additionally, if it was near as good as you claim, people would be clamoring for it.

>- Like the assumption that using an accurate frequency is important when he does not provide any proof that it is. And you don't either.

Of course, it is convenient for you to take the word of Dr. Clark, that any frequency will do. Sorry, Dr. Rife is correct, a specific frequency produced at a high degree of accuracy will produce the best results.

>- most zappers are useless gadgets sold by unscrupulous deceiving sellers

Your ignorance... Most zappers will produce at least some beneficial effects provided that they are built properly. Just because they did not help with your Ascaris issue, does not meant that they do not have other benefits. Most zappers will stop a cold or flu most of the time if used at the first symptoms.

>- objective proof that the electric signal produced by a zapper can kill adult parasitic worms

Again, narrow minded approach on your part. Your problem is one of a million and is one of the most difficult to resolve by any method.

You started off on the wrong foot and used improper methods which exacerbated the problem. Now you want to blame things on the zapper when the real problem was improper usage.

>- you are a lost cause, money money money
will it help you when you go to the other world

You are a lost cause because of your negative attitude. Yes, I will be fine in the afterlife. Missionaries are one of my largest groups of followers. Another is nurses.

What I can say to you is, put a zapper out that is so good that it puts me out of business. I will actually be very happy with that. I turn 65 shortly and am looking forward to retirement. I will sell my car ( 1999 Saturn SL ) and my van ( 1995 Olds Silhouette ) and my 1978 house ( which is financially underwater ) and get me a tractor and a few acres because I like farming. Yes, I will take my rooster and 10 hens with me.

So, put your money where your mouth is. I have for the last 15 years. In the mean time, I need to get back to real work. We have gone from a 3 week backlog to a 4 week backlog and are swamped with orders.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.129 sec, (2)