CureZone   Log On   Join
HIV undetectable

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
aifam55 Views: 12,280
Published: 7 years ago

HIV undetectable

I was continuing to use the Beck zapper even after starting Atripla on July 2013. The HIV viral load results for the following 9 months after July 2013 was a low but persistent HIV viral load which had the doctor baffled. I used the Bob Beck pulser during this time, even though I was taking meds, since I was curious if it would help. I started doing the Beck protocol for no particular reason on Sept 2010. I already established that it flat out does not work on HIV and even using 2 zappers, taking the best herbs & vitamins, ozonated water , Colloidal Silver , mag pulser etc. had resulted in a high HIV viral load of 165,000 and 170,000 (2 different tests).
Being that I wanted to test the Beck zapper further, even while on meds, I used the Beck zapper extensively for 8 hours a day, 12 hours apart from taking the Atripla. I always had a persistent but low viral load, that had the doctor baffled. So in late April 2014 I started to use a Clark zapper and a Beck zapper (8 hours each per day). In July 2014 the results were the best by far and I was nearly HIV undetectable. So I decided to NOT use the Beck zapper and I used the Parazapper CC2 and MY only and now not only am I undetectable on the ultra-sensitive test (below 20 particles) but ALL blood work is normal. It is the first time the anemia is gone and the white blood cells are normal. I think 100% positive offset is a necessity in a zapper.
Btw, I have ZERO side-effects from Atripla.
The Beck zapper does somehow give a person energy, but I suspect that is more due to the frequency of 3.9 hertz, which had been know as "growth and regeneration" long before Beck made his zapper. I highly, highly suspect it is also "growth and regeneration" of HIV in addition to the body's normal cells.
So you may "feel" better for a while, but you sure aren't getting better. For lesser issues the Beck zapper may work.
I will find the method to eradicate all HIV and will post it when I find it. A disease created in a lab, has a cure. Want proof there is a cure? Two words. "Bill Clinton". Zillions of women and he never wears a condom.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.500 sec, (2)