CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HIV undetectable

david1o1 Views: 13,880
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,219,806

Re: HIV undetectable

[quote]
Of course, it is convenient for you to take the word of Dr. Clark, that any frequency will do.
[/quote]
I don't trust words, i trust objective proofs.
You claim that specific frequencies are important to kill parasites (=including parasitic worms) but you don't provide any objective proofs, just vague confusing suggestions.

[quote]
Sorry, Dr. Rife is correct, a specific frequency produced at a high degree of accuracy will produce the best results.
[/quote]
i don't trust your word, show me the objective proofs. (and not the same old blurry video with an unknown organism, please be more serious than that)

[quote]
Your ignorance...
[/quote]
My experience and understanding, contrary to your baseless claims just to sell more of your devices to desperate infected people.

[quote]
Most zappers will produce at least some beneficial effects provided that they are built properly.
Most zappers will stop a cold or flu most of the time if used at the first symptoms.
[/quote]
I agree with that, i should have been more precise and written "not efficient enough to kill parasitic worms".

[quote]
You started off on the wrong foot and used improper methods which exacerbated the problem. Now you want to blame things on the zapper when the real problem was improper usage.
[/quote]
I have used all existing methods that i was able to access, and your sentence, once again, is vague and does not mean much.

[quote]
You are a lost cause because of your negative attitude.
[/quote]
You mistake negative attitude with objective and critical observations. I try to always be optimist about things but when i see bad behaviors like yours, deformations, exaggerations, vagueness, confusing suggestions, just to sell more devices, it makes me angry to see what humans are capable of doing just to make more money.

[quote]
Missionaries are one of my largest groups of followers. Another is nurses.
[/quote]
ok show us their reports so we can analyze them and make progress. But i bet you won't...

[quote]
What I can say to you is, put a zapper out that is so good that it puts me out of business. I will actually be very happy with that.
[/quote]
here is the problem : after all the devices that i have bought and build and after all the experiments that i have made, i have not found that zappers or frequency generators (if you want to use a specific frequency) are efficient to kill parasitic worms, it may help to kill some small larvaes but that's it.
And because i don't want to deceive and scam people, i will not claim what is not true and not sell useless devices...

I do not wish you bad things, on the contrary, i wish you to improve your behavior and consequently your impact on the world, either provide some objective proofs before claiming that your devices can do this and that, or don't claim that your devices can do this and that.
When you suggest that your devices can kill parasites (=also parasitic worms) you deceive and scam people.
And i am not the only one who has noticed and said that. If you don't remember, read the answer to some of your previous posts. The ignorant and gullible do not question your words and follow, those who understand ask for explanations and proofs, this is normal.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (2)