Hulda Clark Cleanses

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

parazapper Views: 14,011
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,219,561

Re: HIV undetectable

>- So we must believe what you say and blindly send you our money

No, what you do is up to you. What we have is a 30 day money back guarantee from the day that you receive your unit. If you do not want it, return it in good condition and we will refund the purchase price, this excludes S&H and packaged items such as used wrist straps and used rechargeable batteries if ordered and used.

We have a A+ rating with the better business bureau and they tell you on their site that in the entire history of our company, we have never had one single complaint.

>- After all these years you must have sold many devices with good margins, so a good profit,

No profit because we sell at wholesale prices. Not retail like most zapper companies.

>- for the improvement of the technology

What you do not understand is that I am both a highly qualified design engineer and a computer programmer. I could shut this operation down and get a job making 3 to 4 times as much money as I currently do.

I am doing this completely for the improvement of the technology and the proof is in the youtube videos posted by Syyenergy7. This guy is highly experienced with several zappers, including Beck, Clark, and Rife technology.

As for what you are asking, no, I will not submit to government suppression. several agencies spent close to a million dollars trying to find some way to put me in prison like they have done to several others. Doing what you ask gives them jurisdiction and if that were to happen you could not get my products at all, which is what they are after.

Believe me, that have all the proof that is needed to show that these things work, Zappers do not fit the agenda of the pharmaceutical run government agencies.

Hmmm, let's just weigh their calculations: A few million a year from zappers and the pharmaceutical industry suffers billions in losses, or billions of dollars a year from the pharmaceutical industry.

I have had several former FDA prosecutors tell me that the FDA will never approve zappers for the public, no matter what the proof.

>- you continue to say that you can't pay a student or a freelancer outside of your country to make him do and capture the experiments and the results with a camera ?

In the US, any thing that you say or do can and will be used against you. Publishing an article or a video is considered to be a claim. Paying someone to do it is considered to be a claim. This includes someone outside of the country.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)