Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

david1o1 Views: 13,864
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,219,698

Re: HIV undetectable

[quote]
No profit because we sell at wholesale prices.
[/quote]
and in the wholesale cost there is your big income isn't it ?

[quote]
What you do not understand is that I am both a highly qualified design engineer and a computer programmer. I could shut this operation down and get a job making 3 to 4 times as much money as I currently do.
[/quote]
another exaggeration. you present yourself as a defender of a good cause but from the wording in your previous posts and in the pages of your website your clearly are in for the money.
nothing bad with this if at least the device does what it is supposed to do.

[quote]
I am doing this completely for the improvement of the technology and
[/quote]
another lie. or at least an exaggeration, you're in partly for the money. I have build several devices with the help of several electronic engineers, one which was more complex than any of your devices and the production cost + a high enough margin to make it worth the time and effort, was lower than your zapper MY...

[quote]
the proof is in the youtube videos posted by Syyenergy7. This guy is highly experienced with several zappers, including Beck, Clark, and Rife technology.
[/quote]
Not really, i have watched some of his videos which are full of vagueness, inaccuracies and assumptions.
Like the assumption that using an accurate frequency is important when he does not provide any proof that it is. And you don't either.

[quote]
As for what you are asking, no, I will not submit to government suppression. several agencies spent close to a million dollars trying to find some way to put me in prison like they have done to several others.
[/quote]
another excuse.

[quote]
Believe me, that have all the proof that is needed to show that these things work
[/quote]
i believe in objective proofs, your words do not mean much, especially considering all the exaggerations, deformations, inaccuracies, confusing suggestions, that you have posted in the past on these forums.
if you have some objective proofs that the electric signal produced by your device manage to kill adult parasitic worms, please show us, else stop suggesting that it does, it is deceiving for infected people.

[quote]
Zappers do not fit the agenda of the pharmaceutical run government agencies.
[/quote]
most zappers are useless gadgets sold by unscrupulous deceiving sellers.

[quote]
Hmmm, let's just weigh their calculations: A few million a year from zappers and the pharmaceutical industry suffers billions in losses, or billions of dollars a year from the pharmaceutical industry.
[/quote]
another excuse.

[quote]
I have had several former FDA prosecutors tell me that the FDA will never approve zappers for the public, no matter what the proof.
[/quote]
baseless argument because i have not seen any objective proof that the electric signal produced by a zapper can kill adult parasitic worms (please prove me wrong and show me). another excuse.

[quote]
In the US, any thing that you say or do can and will be used against you. Publishing an article or a video is considered to be a claim. Paying someone to do it is considered to be a claim. This includes someone outside of the country.
[/quote]
and this is also a good excuse to not do anything.

you are a lost cause, money money money
will it help you when you go to the other world ?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)