CureZone   Log On   Join
HIV test and undetectable

parazapper Views: 15,039
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,216,670

HIV test and undetectable

This is significant progress in a very short time and I must say congratulations and I hope that the success continues. Just curious, what has your Doc' said about this?

I appreciate you writing about this as I have heard the same from s few others in the past although they did not post it for others to read.

I believe that this is one of the strongest arguments presented that zappers can and do work but they have needed some improvements.

Multiple frequencies make a difference, especially specific Rife-Crane frequencies in sequence.

The amount of time of application needed to be long in the case of continuous replication types of virus such as HIV, HEP-C, HHV, etc.

One other concern, is did you zap right before or a short time before having blood drawn for the test? I think that for a more accurate result, the blood should be drawn at least a few hours after zapping. This way, if you are still having viral replication, it will show up.

Personally, I would like to see a dynamic study done where a blood sample is taken 15 minutes after zapping, 1 hour after, 2 hours after, 4 hours after, 8 hours and 12 hours after, in order to establish a rate of recovery. This would give a persona a much better idea of the amount of virus that is actively being produced in a day which is a much better indicator of viral activity.

Again, congratulations on the progress and may your success continue.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)