CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chronic scalp folliculitis

BROWNIEDYLAN Views: 49,555
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,209,070

Re: Chronic scalp folliculitis

this may or may not work for others. I've suffered with folliculitis on my scalp for 2 years. I recently purchased a shampoo by AVEDA. Call me crazy but when I first started shampooing my hair with the product my head started to tingle. Around my hairline and within my scalp my folliculitis became very visible, as if it had been dormant??? I spent about two weeks itching while the bolus and when I scratched they obviously erupted. At the end of the two week of scratching my head it was very irritated as if on fire. I thought to myself, oh my God what have I done, I should have gone to the doctor and gotten another antibiotic. Well after my scalp cooled down, the bumps were gone, the irrigation was gone. If I still have it or not, i don't know, all I can say is that the way my scalp felt before and the way it feels now is totally different.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.129 sec, (1)