CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chronic scalp folliculitis

scalfaro Views: 57,693
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,161,725

Re: Chronic scalp folliculitis

Hello ... I am a male 24 yo and for the past 2 years I have suffered from scalp folliculitis, for the past year it became really critical, very irritated and some very swollen and painful boils ... from wich I lost all the hair in that places ... since february 2014 I've started a treatment of my own, I knew that when I took Antibiotics for a flue, the scalp cleares, so I found on the internet natural supplements with Antibiotic effect: I took Garlic Caps and Paraprotex ( both from calivita,NOT MAKING PUBLICITY, I think you could replace them with others from other companies, just verify that they have aprox the same amount of substance in them, there are many that are low in concentration, I took 1 pprtex and 1 garlic cap right before breakfast, the same amount right before lunch and right after I sleep 1 pprotex and 2 garlic caps ... I have also used some minerals like zinc, silica ( I read on the internet they are best in infections and for immunity boost, don't take Iron and calcium because if you have staph infection it will feed it, but if you lost a lot of hair and your folliculitis is gone for some time you could start taking iron because it help regenerate hair, I also found out that hot water (don't burn urself) and hair drying helps against the itch, and also you can smash some garlic on a bandage and gently rub the bandage on your scalp before you go to bed, i promise it helps the itch, helps hair regeneration and your lingerie won't smell in the morning ... I also use african soap instead of a shampoo, it's natural and it gives volume to hair ... I am following this treatment for the past 3 months, I am in my fourth month right now and my scalp had improved 90 %, I get only 1 or 2 pimples at 5 or 6 days distance, i am going to reduce my paraprotex now and i am going to try cordyceps supplements next, hope i will be cured completely and how you will be too ... for those who can't buy from calivita, you can find garlic caps from various producers (the ones i take per 1 capsule there is 350mg allium sativum) and for paraprotex it is a natural antibiotic, you can find ingredients on calivita site ... i think you can replace calivita with other Antibiotic like supplements like cat's claw, cordyceps ... also probiotics help, or eat a lot of fruits, yogurt (reduce milk, cheese), spices turmeric is good, thyme, green tea and try to reduce Sugar and fat ... i first seen results after 2 months (scalp got clean over night and my face got instead full of acne, but it will also clear after some time, your hair also will grow slow, if your hair fall because of folliculitis and not balding geneticaly IT WILL GROW BACK don't worry... I hope you all get better GOOD BYE

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)