CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can't detect any BAD smells but it seems others can. Anyone else relate?

royalflush16 Views: 71,529
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,164,610

Re: Can't detect any BAD smells but it seems others can. Anyone else relate?

Hello thank you for replying. Yes I'm aware that my ears, nose and throat are connected all the way up to the colon and to the anus, my doctor tells me that. Yes I'm having a bad breath because of the food that is stuck in my throat. It's like a yellowish onion like tartar and it smells bad. I'm not sure if it was congestion but I felt that my ears we're block whenever I clean my nose with saline solution(I mix salt with water). Yes I never skip my medication. My bad smell comes from my general body because whenever someone was near me I stop my breathing but they can still smell me. One time I was riding a public transportation, the driver asked me if I stepped on some pig stool, on the back of my mind I knew it was me and he was constantly checking on my feet and kept on sniffing and coughing. It is humiliating to have this kind of disease especially I don't know that's wrong with me and I don't know how to cure it. That's why I speculate that I had a severe disease because I also smelled bad odor coming from my nose but my ENT doctors(I have to go another doctor to have a second opinion ) said that my nose we're fine, also I had a CT scan and the finding we're only Allergic Rhinitis.

There's this medication they called Polyethylene Glycol 3350.(//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=561201) I don't know if it would help me they said that it treats constipation and cleans your colon. I don't know if I had a problem with my colon so I wanted to try it but I couldn't find that medicine in my country. I also don't know if probiotic could help but I can try it.

I'm really depressed, I have a short temper, very moody this days. Honestly, I don't know how to continue my life with this parasite sucking me to death. I stop going to school. I don't hang out with my friends anymore. I'm not as sociable as before. I'm all alone right now. I really don't know what to do. Please please help me :"((

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)