CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can't detect any BAD smells but it seems others can. Anyone else relate?

phil1v21 Views: 93,966
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,661,875

Re: Can't detect any BAD smells but it seems others can. Anyone else relate?

I am going through the exact same thing, minus the healthy eating part and little perspiration. But, I have tried diet and exercise which didn't work. I've been on Depression pills for anxiety yet I still dripped with sweat. This was all new for a year now. I've gone to a school nurse, school counselor, then doctor who directed me to a psychologist for having hurt myself in the past, then the psychologist referred me to a psychiatrist (who gave me the pills). I've skipped school and cried every minute of my life because I believed people thought I smelled even though no one I talked to (family, friends, people mentioned above..) said I did. I can detect smells like none other now because of my paranoia yet I can't detect mine. Because I can't smell myself, I only assume the worst.any foul odor on myself. The possible reality of me not actually smelling has already become dust in my mind.

All I can do now if live life as if nothing is wrong. I feel your pain and I want to share my empathy with you along with my prayers. With random chance cards such as this that life has thrown out at us, all we can do is to learn everything we can to help fix our problem, try it all out, and move on with life if it doesn't work out. We can't just be waiting for a day when others won't say we smell bad because that day may never come (sadly). Good luck on your search, efforts, and transition if it ever comes down to it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)