CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can't detect any BAD smells but it seems others can. Anyone else relate?

LevyJ Views: 55,254
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 1,661,875

Re: Can't detect any BAD smells but it seems others can. Anyone else relate?

Omg ! I kinda have the same issue ! Although it's not so much of a fecal odor it's more so of my clothes smelling like outside . I am 21 years old , junior in college and this has been going on since freshman year of college . I don't wear perfumes often because strong fragrances give me headaches. So I cut out using perfumes altogether but my clothes now smell like outside . I have tried all different types of detergents , fabric sheet and fabric softeners that claim to keep the freshness in your clothes but as soon as I walk outside my clothes absorb that outside smell! This is really taking a toll on me because many people sniffle around me, sneeze, and constantly rub their noses and it makes me feel uncomfortable& unwelcolmed. I have asked several people if I smelled like outside (my primary doctor, my family, close friends& even co-workers) and they all say The don't smell anything & it's probably all in my head. I have been trying to find lightly scented perfumes to wear during the day to block out that outside smell and so far it's been going okay. Hopefully I find a nice LIGHT CLEAN perfume that will keep me from smelling like outside.

Including the outside smell I am also dealing with finding a deodorant that's holds me up throughout the day ! So I thought that. Could possibly be the reason people sniffled around me ! I avoid strong smelling deodorants because they tend to give me . I am actually still looking for my holy grail deodorant! But I've been using this new deodorant called Kiss my Face stick Deodorant unscented that's been holding me up pretty well !

I tend to try to ignore the sniffles and coughs but it's starting to get to me . I find myself isolating myself from people very often. What can I do ??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)