CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can't detect any BAD smells but it seems others can. Anyone else relate?

flowersmell Views: 95,648
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,661,875

Re: Can't detect any BAD smells but it seems others can. Anyone else relate?

Hello Driventoinsanity

WOW. It seems you are practically describing what I am going trough!!! It is excaltly the same that happens to me. I get people's reactions too! I totally think I don't smell at all. I take two to three showers a day, And yet people think I haven't taken showers in ages. I say this beacuse "three of my friends" were having a conversation between them >>> (1. Come one take a shower! 2. I took a shower, what do think!. 2. You should take a shower also, look at your make up, you are wearing the same makeup as yesterday!. 3. I did take a shower!. They were laughting a lot! Like if it was funny.)<<
I don't know what actually made me have this. But, I think we can do it. I read that we must be healthy not only physically but also mentally. I'm putting all my hope in God. I will do my part. I will eat healthy, as much healthy as I can, take digestive enzymes with it. I will aslo take some antifungal, maybe 2. I am thinking in grapefruit seed extract and coconut oil. Probiotics is a yes too!. Now added to this, exercise, water and supplements. I am taking I think probably 4 liters of waters a day. I started already this week.

I read that the first weeks, you smell even worst, but we must contimue. Praying is a must for me. God is the one who is always there for you, so just ignore people's reactions! God loves u the way u are.:) I now he has a purpose on this. I now this disease will get me closer to God. I'll be praying for u.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)