CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can't detect any BAD smells but it seems others can. Anyone else relate?

Views: 95,705
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,661,875

Re: Can't detect any BAD smells but it seems others can. Anyone else relate?

Hi there,
You are totally right girl! We can go together to the psychiatrist :) I have got exactly the same problem! As it looks like our mum or she don't want to say the truth or its only certain people who can smell that.
Really girl i don't know how you manage to write the above message but i totally understand you! I have exactly the same feeling! I did exactly the same things you did!
Did you find a cure?
I will tell you something.. one day i got sick (i had a cyst) and we found that i had a bacteria called streptococcus pyogenes! It was stink like hell that shit bacteria! It was coming out my belly button pus that's why i smelled it! I strongly believe that IT WAS AND IT STILL IS THE BODY ODOUR!
I was taking Antibiotics for a month Cyprofloxacin! That month i didn't smell bad! I beg my GP and family to take the pills forever or else i want to suicide!
I know its a terrible feeling when you know you are sick and can't speak to others or they don't want to tell you how they feel cos they don't want to offend you! My family don't tell me the truth! My GP one day asked me if i am having a shower daily in a good manner and i think he was scared when i told him i just had 20 minutes ago! He didn't mention it again.He sucks!
I am afraid to ask my friends why are they 'playing' with their nose when i am near them or any co-workers. It might be our idea all this but if it not? My parents from times to times touch their nose when we sit in the car together and when i asked them why they said its just a something they use to do it! I hate them!
Another thing that sucks for me is that i left my country which its sunny all round year there and i came to London! I didn't want to sweat anymore! All people here is with jackets and i am wearing shorts! I am afraid that i will never find a job cos in an interview i attend to I could see the employer touching his nose in a nice way! He was touching his hair or eyebrows or even mouth just to touch his nose! He was blowing air from his nose and mouth! I really wanted to die! I will go jump in the Thames!!!
Anyway girl i really hope you find the cure for your sickness! Don't worry about shit friends! Somebody out-there can understand you! Go search and find him! You will be happy!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (2)