CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can't detect any BAD smells but it seems others can. Anyone else relate?

Unicorn -bitc Views: 23,879
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,661,875

Re: Can't detect any BAD smells but it seems others can. Anyone else relate?

Amazing. I think it's crazy how most, almost all of us are on here with the SAME problem looking for help. I can't help you I struggle with it myself. I wash with Irish spring and I take showers before bed. Before the 8th grade no one ever said that I stunk or hinted it. But then 8th grade came and someone told me that a guy said I stunk. Ever since then I was so self conscious of myself and the way I smelt. 9th grade (currently) the same group of boys(3) are hinting that I stink. And I find it really interesting because I have a lot of friends who would 1 tell me, and I hang around a lot of blunt rude people so I know they wouldn't even think about considering my feelings if I did and would put on blast so fast. But slowly I'm finding my self not to care. Of course if someone says you stink your going to care and try to fix it but with me it's only a couple of boys saying this and one of them smelled like rotten cheese and he tried to say it was me so I can't go off of their judgment of smelling. If someone's else tells me then I'll dig into it more. Until then I'll wash my body in the morning with Irish Spring, wash my clothes with vigner to try to remove any smell, make sure my room is clean and doesn't stink. Also like to wash with this stuff from Bath and Body Works called lavender. (Smells really good) and spray that perfume. Brush my teeth and mouth wash and go the f*** to school. My parents said I didn't smell and they have a strong sense of smelling on any and ever thing(my parents don't lie they keep that shit straight up). And I think it's so hilarious how each time they have said I stunk there was a foul Oder around that was not coming from me. I remember it was this dude and i was like dude it's you and he was like I know I don't give a f***. Sat right next to me and I got blamed!? One day a teacher said sorry for the foul smell I got this board cleaning stuff that smells like ass and they still tried to say it was me. Lolol the boys who are saying this are literally just begin mean for no reason. One of the dudes thought that I stunk on time and they went off of that, trust me if I really stunk EVERYONE would make it clear. My school doesn't play that shit. But just keep your head up and go ask your boss or something. Maybe your house smells bad and your just coming out smelling like that. Go to the park ask someone random. I know that they're hinting that you stink but if no one ever said that you do (like the boy) go make sure! This isn't worth anyone killing their self.( I read some peoples and they talked about taking their life but this can go for you too and I don't know who you are but you have a friend here let me know who things are going)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.414 sec, (2)