CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Adrenal insufficiency, and many other problems. Looking for hope.

shotsee Views: 5,567
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,098,825

Re: Adrenal insufficiency, and many other problems. Looking for hope.

My friend,

I encourage you to consider well these words of Schopenhauer, "Really significant steps forward for mankind go through three stages. First, they are ridiculed. Second, they are heavily fought by those who have economic interests in the status quo. And finally, when the dam is breaking, everyone says: Well we knew it all along."

The "moneyed interests" control virtually all conventional "wisdom," e.g. what is taught in medical school(s), what is printed in newspapers, what is reported on the television, etc., etc., etc. With enough money they can invariably pay a researcher to get the results they are looking for, or at the very least, to discount the results they do not like. This has been demonstrated over and over again.

As "grist for your mill," I have consumed a Bowel Tolerance dose of ascorbic acid virtually every day since 1994, amounting to [on average] more than 50,000 milligrams per day, and my health [at the age of 64] is what the average person would consider outstanding. I take no drugs whatsoever, do not get sick, do not visit doctors [ever], and feel great every day. If vitamin C could cause health problems, do you not think I would have experienced a least a few of them?

If you prefer the allopathic approach to health, you are of course, most welcome to it. But just quoting "paid mouthpieces" like Stephen Barrett, et al, does not [and will not] change the OVERWHELMING clinical evidence for the efficacy of ascorbate in dealing with virtually all known human health maladies.

Best wishes,

David

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)