CureZone   Log On   Join
I have no idea what to eat anymore. Any advice?

amber1921 Views: 4,401
Published: 11 y

I have no idea what to eat anymore. Any advice?

I've been eating very poorly lately because I can't tolerate the majority of foods that are available.

My "diet" consists of eggs, canned tuna, sardines and lots of almonds (at least 50% of daily calorie intake) Salad of cucumbers and tomatoes for dinner.

I've been eating like this for the past month or so because I really needed a break with hypoglycemic "attacks" every few hours. At first I felt great but now I'm so sick of the tuna that I skipped evening meals for two days in a row and it forces me to wake up at night because I'm hungry. I don't have much of an appetite lately so I need help figuring out what to eat before I got really sick with this horrible meal plan.

I have other issues common with AF:

Secondary hypothyroid and that's why I stay away from leafy greens like kale, collard greens, broccoli and even spinach.(they suppress the thyroid hormone)

Raw food intolerance and that's why I avoid all the super healthy vegetable juices.

Carb sensitivity - just can't digest them. Period.

Hypoglycemia(really bad) and that's why I eat almost no fruit(apple a day at best on good days)

Possibly estrogen dominance ( I'm not sure) and it means no soy

What am I supposed to eat then?....
I have virtually no veggies in my diet and almost no plant based foods at all.

What are you guys eating?
Any ideas? Recipes?
Cooking is not my strong side so whatever I eat has to be really simple too.

Please need advice

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)