CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fecal Transplant

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
indigoaura Views: 17,522
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,874,080

Re: Fecal Transplant

I did the diet and tried herbal antifungals for about 2 months before the nystatin (I could not find a reliable source to get it without a prescription.)

We are still taking nystatin powder (1/8 tsp 4 times a day). I bought 500 MU of usp oral suspension in powder form, potency is 6202 IU/mg. The potency is what is important, as you want to be getting at least 500,000 units per dose x 4 times a day. I'm going off Dr. Bruce Semon's directions for adequate dosage and length of time to take it - at least 90 days to be sure that you really have it beaten down (he has been treating patients with it for years, see "The Extraordinary Power To Heal").

Do you know how many units you were getting per day? This is critical for nystatin, and I know even doctors and pharmacists crap up the math when prescribing and filling.

Since it's actually cheaper and more effective than herbals, I'll probably take it longer. Candida isn't supposed to build a resistance to it since it works by interfering with the fungal cell membranes, though if you are not taking enough of it OR if you are still giving the fungus an opportunity to recover by not eliminating Sugar and starches, it won't work. I eliminated Sugar /starch /fruit /dairy /coffee /alcohol (admittedly, booze was by far the hardest for me and my candida's Sugar of choice). I give myself ONE conservative off-the-diet meal a week with a glass of wine but no dessert. :-)

Nystatin IS slow to work, shaving off the colony bit by bit, hence the length in which you take it. It only kills superficially since it doesn't go through your bloodstream like other prescription antifungals. For my kid (nonverbal and falling into autism), who I can't starve or force feed pounds of greens, a sugar /starch /fruit /dairy restricted diet and nystatin has been a life saver. I'm not sure of any other way to help toddlers because they can't take herbal antifungals. My kid has lost ALL autistic behavior and is starting to speak after only 3 months of treatment.

I had a flu-like die off for 5 days at first (even after months on the diet and herbal anti-fungals, then a period of feeling really angry and agitated after taking it, then just dizzy afterwards, now not really any effect, maybe light headed at worst.

I don't get bloated or gassy with eating tons of greens...but I've always eaten salads with my meal so used to the fiber. I don't have any digestive issues, though. I would say if this is the case put everything into the blender to break down the fiber some? Chard has alot of fiber - I'd start with soft greens like organic spinach or arugula, and juice the rest. The juice should not be hard at all for your system to absorb unless maybe you have low acid, in which case everything you eat will be a problem.

I've heard chlorophyll kills candida (even some people saying they have successfully used the bottled stuff, though I had NO success with this and wasted my money yet again). I think the only way is to drink green juice from leaves or just eat the leaves. I eat them because the fiber is filling, so things like a handful of almonds or a chicken leg afterwards leaves me feeling just fine. I don't know about the diuretic part... leaves have minerals and sodium in them so I don't see how this would be a problem.

Basically, I think that candida hates leaves and chlorophyll because it can't feed on it and it has tons of enzymes. Fungus hates enzymes because competing bacteria loves enzymes. It doesn't seem to be able to use leaves at all for a food source. At first just eating tons of leaves and nothing else gave me die off.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)