CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fecal Transplant

Blackfeather Views: 17,663
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,873,271

Re: Fecal Transplant

Good luck with the fecal implant. I have known about HPI for many years now and still think it is potentially the cure for dysbiosis, which all of us on this forum undoubtaly have. My problem is I can not find a willing or suitable donor. Still looking, though.
Concerning kefir and probiotics there is a huge misconcepption on this forum that somehow these bacteria will colonize the colon. They will not, can not and never will permanently colonize. They are the wrong species of bacteria and can not implant. Probiotics have very limited utility, mostly they dissapear from the colon in 2-3 days. They may offer some short term benefit, but make no mistake, if you want to recolonize the gut with friendly bacteria, they must be of human origin. In other words, the only way to do this currently is by doing HPI.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)