CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fecal Transplant

dvjorge Views: 17,803
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,873,449

Re: Fecal Transplant

What you realize is very interesting. I think real examples of living bacterial gut flora should be taken by endoscopy and colonoscopy. The thing is there are some parts of the small bowel that can not be reached to get samples. Anyway, this has been done before aspiring mucus from the colon and the intestines. Fecal samples may not give a real information about the permanent bacterial flora. Another thing is the flora varies from one region to other and is linked to people basic diet. People enjoy health everywhere, even when they have different flora patterns. I would like to know more about it and give you a final answer. Unfortunately, I don't have it. I am trying to do my best to regain my health. My common sense tells me that if after a long Antibiotic round, I developed an intestinal candidiasis and dysbiosis, it can be linked to damage caused to the flora by the Antibiotics . I think no one better than my daughter to serve me as a donor since she may have a flora pattern very similar to my. I mean, it is thinking to eliminate the fungal infection using antifungals and a complete protocol, and no waiting that Fecal Transplant will solve the problem , but it gives me hope of recolonization with a similar flora than what I had one time candida be corrected or leaving empty space.
Jorge.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.117 sec, (1)