CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fecal Transplant

dvjorge Views: 17,680
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,873,548

Re: Fecal Transplant

We don't say they don't help. In fact, they colonize but temporary. We also don't claim that Fecal Transplant cure candida but you need human indigenous enterotypes if the Antibiotics have destroyed them. The only way to get them so far is with HPI or Fecal Transplant. If you have taken a lot of Antibiotics , chances are that some important species and strains are missing. Current probiotics and food won't give them back to you. On the other hand, bacterias present in human feces have the ability of colonizing the gut very fast. It is a way of modulating the flora using bacterial indigenous species. Science is developing a way of collecting feces of people who need long Antibiotic therapies, then, the will keep those samples to make capsules and after the treatment is completed, those people will take those capsules with their own feces to recover their own native flora. It is true, and it is in the mind of researchers. I don't see any risk if your son, brother or any healthy close family member serve you as a donor. Most people know when a family member is enjoying good health. You can also ask for stool scream before to do the procedure and blood work to look for potential problems. What I am totally sure is current probiotics will end with your bank account and as soon as you stop taking them, there will be no benefits. People like to dramatize too much the thing of Fecal Transplant but in fact, it is a very simple procedure. If the antagonistic flora to candida isn't present, it will be there. At least, doing a Fecal Transplant you know that you are getting bacterias that probably you don't have. It is a dark subject yet that need more research but time is going, and during the hesitation period, you are still sick and battling. I did only one HPI without proper preparation. I will do more fecal transplants with enemas, at least 5 times. If there is a chance and hope, it is doing it, with current probiotics, there are none.
Jorge.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)