CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fecal Transplant

Views: 17,482
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,873,571

Re: Fecal Transplant

just wanted to say you are spot on. i think it is pretty naive when people think they can predict the outcome of bowel flora supplementation/therapies. it is insanely complex to begin with and then if you just change one thing the permutations and reactions become beyond the scope of calculating. on top of that there are genetic predispositions to certain flora, so some genotypes will respond favorably to bacteria x and others will have an autoimmune response. way too complex to predict, and then we have some experts who proclaim to know exactly what will happen when a change is made.

there can also be far-reaching influences for both positive and negative. look what has happened with the proliferation of Antibiotics . apparent immediate successes have given rise to superbugs and a host of autoimmune disorders.

the successes people have are based on observation and trial and error. there are some good theories out there and some of them work, but when people make blanket statements about flora it makes my head spin.

i have no experience with the ft but it sounds interesting. was also reading recently about dom the kefir guy who cured his colitis with kefir implants, something to consider.

some animals innoculate themselves naturally by eating the feces of other animals.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)