CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fecal Transplant

jameskep37 Views: 17,462
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,874,070

Re: Fecal Transplant

I agree with you indigo-- probiotics and vitamins are a waste of $$  until candida is down to the minimum. Trying to do probiotics when the candida is too strong --just aggravates the candida condition.

Nystatin worked for about 4 days and then quit on me. Did you do nystatin once your candida was down to a minimun?

Eating all those leafy greens did not make you bloated? I find doing a lot of green veggies makes me very relaxed. Doing all those leafy veggies gave you energy or made you tired?

Whats your opinion on chlrophyll being a diurectic. Ive read that a lot of leafy veggies can be diurectics.

How do you think the leafy greens helped with the candida? Is it the chlorophyll that keeps the candida from spreading?

I did  alot of steamed chard once on a empty stomach and it felt like it just sat there for hours and hours. I had to juice it and then cook it with low temps for it to agree with me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.312 sec, (1)