CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fecal Transplant

indigoaura Views: 17,571
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,873,290

Re: Fecal Transplant

I think the misinformation is occuring because people think that all kefir is the same, or that drinking kefir will magically cure a candida albicans infestation.

This is my thought (NOT based on any scientific study, this is all me trying to put 2 and 2 together).

We all know that our intestinal tract contains bacteria AND yeast naturally. It is widely agreed that candida is always present in our gut, just in yeast form in a healthy person and kept in check.

My hypothesis is that we have unwittingly mutated beneficial candida that we once had in our intestinal tracts by several generations of rampant Antibiotic use. My daughter inherited albicans from me at birth, I inherited from my mom at birth and she started it by YEARS of Antibiotic use and also we all ate Antibiotics via factory farmed meat and dairy in the 80's when we didn't know any better! I really don't have ANY idea how much Antibiotics I've actually been exposed to.

Anyway, real kefir contains 60 - 100+ strains of bacteria, as well as 3 strains of BENEFICIAL CANDIDA. Kefir grains themselves are a biofilm and that's why they grow. The yeast is what is able to colonize, and the bacteria just helps us assimilate nutrients and performs other functions but most likely does not make it past the stomach. But maybe the bacteria can colonize inside the yeast biofilm since it's protected - I don't see why not as this occurs all over the place in nature.

So if you first clear out the albicans and repopulate with the beneficial candida strains in real kefir (kefir made from starter does not have the yeast strains and storebought kefir is useless), it would guard against future albicans invasions.

I think this is why kefir has been revered as a health tonic for thousands of years. The good candida is the only thing that can set up shop and deflect the other bad strains.

Also I wanted to note that with a complete infection of candida nothing you eat will help. All nutrients will be snatched up by the albicans, even meat, probiotics and kefir. Then it will start eating your muscles. You have to knock it back to make space for the kefir guys to move in.

Thoughts on the kefir candida replacement theory?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.515 sec, (2)