CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fecal Transplant

jameskep37 Views: 18,285
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,873,125

Re: Fecal Transplant

Fecal transplant seems to try to colonize better than kefir enemas. Ive done both and the fecal transplant gave a twitching sensation like it was trying to colonize. The fecal transplant did give me die-off like syptoms. Ive got to try to get rid of most of the candida in my colon before i do another series of fecal transplants. Im going to go on a diet that involves very small meals consisting of low fat fish,chicken,beef. Try to leave very little food/nutrition left over for the candida in my colon( no fiber,carbs for them to ferment). This seemed to work last summer as i did a kefir enema and had no die off syptoms but the kefir did not colonize. --so i relapsed. Once the candida gets weakened in the colon then i can do some sodium bicarb/anti-fungal enemas until i get no die off syptoms. Once their is no die-off syptoms then you pound the fecal transplants.

Before you do fecal implants make sure most of the candida is gone in your colon or else your going to have a war going on in your colon and will feel miserable! Ive done some anti-fungal enemas and i felt like absolute hell. i would do a anti-fungal enema to see how strong the candida is in your colon. I did a fecal tranplant with my son who is exactly the same blood type as me, i think he is a perfect match.

Good luck

If your constipated do a tea bag of senna with a little vitamin C. Senna is a diurectic so be sure replenish your electrolytes after it does its job.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.086 sec, (1)