CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Two Cents!

Hveragerthi Views: 10,556
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,603,704

Re: My Two Cents!

If this kind of behavior continues then sooner or later CZ WILL suffer because people who are in distress about their health and searching for answers do not need to be treated to what amounts to a playground brawl and that's what you've made it HV.  Can we not just post our opinions on the subject without personal attacks and without you making accusations that have nothing to do with the subject at hand?

You mean like the attack you just made on me?!!!!! I DID NOT start the attacks. Try reading the thread for yourself with an open mind rather than accepting what others say just because they are looking for a fight to gain revenge. So all you are doing is fueling the fire with your insult against me. 

And as you actually read through the thread why don't you also pay attention to who kept changing the topic heading since THEY derailed the topic and decided to make it an attack fest on me and anyone supporting me.

You should try to follow YOUR OWN advice you are preaching here if you really want to be taken seriously. Otherwise you are no better than Wombat and the Wombettes who think the topic is bash others.

Uny has more integrity than anybody I know.  Uny's ONLY agenda here at CZ is to help people learn to heal themselves

Boy, you are really full of it aren't you?!!!! If that is Uny's agenda then how do you explain her long rant against me she posted on her forum so that I could not respond to her lies?!!! That puts her in the same category as Moreless as far as I am concerned since he pulled the same crap on people. 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.204 sec, (1)