CureZone   Log On   Join
I'm going to say only ONE thing

Molly Bloom Views: 9,646
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,601,279

I'm going to say only ONE thing

Recently I had a very intense physical problem. I thought there was something very wrong with me. I had no idea what it was and I was damn scared.

On CZ, they always said go and get all the medical tests you can and then come back and figure out how to cure it naturally.

So I did that. I had to get an MRI. I could have had cancer, I could have had intestinal blockages. I could have had a hernia. I have no idea what it was, but I was doubled over in pain, and extremely scared.

So upon my Dr.'s suggestion, she said a MRI was the fastest and easiest way to find out what was wrong with me.

I agreed.

I'm not going to go into what was wrong, but I will say, now I know. And now I can make that decision.

Without the proper testing...and I don't care what it is, blood tests, scans, ultrasound, MRI's you don't always know what the hell you are dealing with. You are shooting in the dark.

I'm sorry if this isn't popular, but people, you can't self diagnosis sometimes. You do need Western Medicine to help. But you don't always have to take their prescription and you can decide for yourself what to do.

I have no idea why this thread got so out of control. I'd say there is a ton of ego and posturing behind it. But seriously, we have to be practical about our health.

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.188 sec, (1)