CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Off OP'S Topic

Hveragerthi Views: 9,577
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,604,587

Re: Off OP'S Topic

Anyone who has read the posts in this thread and has just a tiny bit of intelligence and discernment can clearly see who the instigator is and who has broken the TOS.  

And it is NOT Unyquity!

Anyone with more than two active brain cells would have known I never said it was Unyquity. And it was not me either. But I do find it interesting how all the Unyquity followers as well as Unyquity seem to keep posting insults and other attacks rather than follow the TOS and post on the original topic instead about making it a bash fest on one person that they choose to blame for their own actions. It is the pack of wolves mentality.  They find it easier to attack when working together because they are scared little individuals.

Now are you going to get back on to the real topic or is the wolf pack going to continue with the off topic postings and attacks?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.359 sec, (1)