CureZone   Log On   Join
My Two Cents!

Willowley Views: 9,698
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,602,027

My Two Cents!

It seems to me that if a newbie were to come to CZ and read this thread they might be very hesitant to post for fear of being attacked or at the very least be in fear of causing a fight!  Everybody's truth is different and every person on CZ has a right to speak their truth and not be met with insults, personal attacks and disrespect. There is an old saying that goes something like this: I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.  Personal attacks should NOT come into play within statement.

This thread has become the norm on certain forums and that does NOT speak well for the longevity of CZ.  If this kind of behavior continues then sooner or later CZ WILL suffer because people who are in distress about their health and searching for answers do not need to be treated to what amounts to a playground brawl and that's what you've made it HV.  Can we not just post our opinions on the subject without personal attacks and without you making accusations that have nothing to do with the subject at hand?

Oh that's right you also believe in the tincture faeries that Nature uses to provide us with our tinctures.

Well, I just gotta say that I'll take what those tincture faeries provide any day of the week!  I happen to KNOW for a fact they work because I've used several different tinctures to heal myself many times.  I happen to have one post that I took before and after pictures so everyone could see.  Take a look and see for yourself that those "tincture faeries" sure know their stuff!  curezone.com/forums/fm.asp

You are really showing your agenda against me and we both know what that is all about.

Uny has more integrity than anybody I know.  Uny's ONLY agenda here at CZ is to help people learn to heal themselves based on the amalgamated works and protocols of Dr. Christopher and Dr. Schulze along with the food, juicing, and coffee enema protocols of Dr. Gerson. I have spent countless hours with Uny, I KNOW Uny well, so I can tell you without a DOUBT that Uny doesn't play those kinds of games!  Uny says what she means and she means what she says.  If Uny had an agenda other than helping people to heal you can bet it'd be out there for all to see! 

I will repeat what Wombat said: "SHE is impeccable." 

And that's that!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.580 sec, (2)