CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: need help with gas/flatulence - have leaky gut and mcs

jm9082 Views: 14,210
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,319,412

Re: need help with gas/flatulence - have leaky gut and mcs

Hi--

Hope you are doing better. I wanted to let you know that what seems to be working for me is the oils and I think water more than fiber. If I limit meat and take the omegas, I don't have to take so much fiber. Meat seems to constipate me. Just another thought for you. Also I read one person on this forum took psyllium capsules throughout the day to get fiber and that cured the person's gas problem. I am going to keep that in mind. Perhaps I can take it with some water when I eat a meal with more meat/cheese or anything constipating. Right now it's just trial and error, but I am improved TONS. Also, I have been running 30 minutes a day which I believe is helping tremendously. Actually, because I am new at it, I run about 4 minutes alternating with walking4-5 minutes until I reach 30-35 minutes on the treadmill. I think it is doing wonders as well, though I am not sure completely what is responsible. Very little bread+ NO whole wheat, omega 3's and water, running, a combination? I really do believe there is an answer for you. It's just figuring it out. I hope you find it soon.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)